Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chapter nine

November 15, 2009

How can so much change happen in two weeks? I really don’t have an answer for that but I’m eternally grateful for all of the new and exciting changes in my life.

I have successfully completed my first Chicago/post-college performance (with Thodos, duh). The show went very well and consequently I am even more excited to perform with “Team Thodos” on the 28 at the Harris Theater. That stage is {insert expletive} huge! It may be larger than the Northrop’s stage…eek! For those of you who have danced with me, you know this girl loves to travel and move big! Needless to say I’m very, very excited to dance across that stage.

These next two weeks mark the final weeks of the Fall/Winter portion of my internship. While I love dancing everyday, I’m in serious need of a break. My body aches all the time and my feet are beginning to rebel. I also am feeling the need to take a Toni Pierce-Sands class (unfortunately, the U’s semester will be over by the time I come home). Boo-erns!

I’m extremely excited to spend time vegging at home, too. I can’t wait to see my SLP and U of M friends again as well as a certain special person. Some people would rather spend their month-long break somewhere warm, but I just want to be home. Although, if home was somewhere warm I think I would prefer going there than visiting the tundra of MN haha.

I guess that’s it for now. I wish I had photos from the dance show to post but my camera decided to hate me and run out of batteries when I got to the theater. I promise to charge the battery before the Harris show.

No comments:

Post a Comment